The Reno City Planning Commission advises the City Council on the long term physical development of the City including such issues as natural resources, economics, housing, population, land use and zoning. The Planning Commission reviews all major development projects proposed within the City and also provides a forum for public comment on issues dealing with development of our community.
The Reno City Planning Commission consists of seven members. The term of office for each member is four years. Members hold no other public office, are residents of the City and registered voters at the time of their appointment and continuously throughout the term of office.
The current By-laws of the Planning Commission are available for review.
- Serve and advise the City Council on future physical planning and economic development of the City.
- Serve and advise the City Council on urban planning including policy development, community design, natural resource conservation and enhancement, economics, housing, land use, population, streets, zoning, subdivision regulation, transportation, the comprehensive plan, etc.
Trò chơi rất caoThe Reno City Planning Commission meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month, at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chamber at City Hall, One East First Street. For more information call 775-334-2042.
If you would like to submit comments to the Planning Commission, you can:
- Fill out the online Reno City ;
- Call (775) 393-1776 and leave a voicemail (Please note, calls will not be returned from this line. Messages received will either be broadcast into the Council Chamber during the meeting or transcribed for entry into the record.); or
- Email RenoPlanningCommission@reno.gov.
|Planning Commission Meeting||12/16/2020 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM||Not Included|
|Planning Commission Meeting||01/06/2021 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM||Not Included|
|Planning Commission Meeting||01/20/2021 6:00 PM - 11:01 PM||Not Included|
|Planning Commission Meeting||02/03/2021 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM||Not Included|
|Planning Commission Meeting||02/17/2021 6:00 PM - 11:01 PM||Not Included|